[지멘스] Application Support Engineer(Chemical and Energy)
- 회사개요 : 지멘스
- 급여수준 : 협의
- 교육수준 : 학사, 석사/MBA
- 모집기간 : 채용시까지
① Building and managing trustful relationship with customers
- Develop trustful relationships with customers through consistent communication and regular technical meetings
dealing with deep-dive issues to understand customer's needs more concretely, ultimately engaging as a trusted
advisor and maintaining effective relationships.
- Share technically verified specific cases with customers regularly and explain how the Siemens digital Industries
Software can improve their business effectively.
- Build new relationships through networking with customers and other involved parties to support and promote
effective use and increase in consumption of Siemens simulation products.
② Solution Delivery
- Define issues customers are facing specifically and provide them the right solutions in time via on-site
supporting visits or electronic communication such as phone or emails. To solve the issues effectively, it may
happen to cooperate with Siemens global specialists intensively.
Share the updated information on the program-developing status with customers regularly.
- Assist continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionalities of the
Siemens simulation products to the customers. You will facilitate process improvements to customers via
support activities, engineering service, or custom training.
- Carry out advanced custom training for STAR-CCM+ using standard training materials.
- While providing updated solution information, communicate with customers periodically.
The frequency of visiting and other communication approaches will vary depending on the customer support
level as determined by the sales team.
- Organize and arrange at-desk support sessions or general information presentations in case of on-site technical
- Summarize customer-visits in detail as trip reports, ultimately share them with sales and engineering teams to
spread out topics discussed with customers internally.
- Share the voice coming from customers with the simulation solution development teams consistently, finally
catch and follow up on how future application development plans embed the needs and functionalities raised
③ Technical Support
- Provide solutions on basic, intermediate, and advanced support queries regarding Simcenter STAR-CCM+ and
other simulation products of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- Update the product development status related to the performance of the customers’ applications. Depending
on the customer’s issue, you might register and track a specific bug report in the Siemens system, delivering the
solution on how to solve the bug precisely to the customers.
- Participate in activities to build specific success examples adopting a sequence of “Simcenter products” and
share those success stories via seminars or training to customers as well as to the Simcenter team members.
- Build and develop CFD expertise focusing on chemical and energy industries. We expect you to generate
verified best practices widely applicable to those industries by yourself.
- Work as an account champion for specific projects to promote an increase in the simulation products of the
Siemens digital Industries Software.
④ Knowledge-Sharing, Reuse and Practice Participation
- Engage as a CFD application engineer for the chemical and energy industries. We expect you internally and
externally to be the first line of communication as a specialist in those industries.
- Work with organization members to ensure all engagement activities are well-scoped and the applied modeling
approaches are also in the right way. Make the most of the organization members, including global specialists,
to find the right solutions to problems.
- Take care of the ownership for the accounts assigned to you. You will carry out activities and opportunities
regarding technical discussion, benchmarks, and evaluations to your customers to provide proper solutions.
- Support customer's troubleshooting actively, working with technical specialists. Depending on the issues, you
might open and escalate cases at the Siemens system officially for better cooperation.
- Share experiences with the internal communities and ensure best practices developed and lessons learned are
accessible to all stakeholders in the global community.
- Coordinate with other region leads to create and evolve a set of best practices and validation cases.
- Understand and keep up with the latest technologies and industry trends, providing the latest Siemens
simulation solutions timely to the relevant customers.
- Keep monitoring and update on the best practices generated for the chemical and energy industries more
specifically. You will provide those examples to the relevant customers, and share the feedback from the
customers with the simulation development teams, expanding the Siemens simulation product to the chemical
and energy industries relevant customers more actively.
- Support and respect the culture, values, and reputation, as well as all staff, customers, suppliers, and partners of
the Siemens Digital Industries Software fully.
- Ready to travel all over the country when customers require your technical support activities on-site. You may
need to travel around the world for a workshop or project.
- Obligated to follow the Siemens compliance guidelines strictly.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies of the Siemens Digital Industries Software and all communication
channels within the Siemens business lines.
- Undertake business administration activities related to your task and other duties requested by the company.
- Major in chemical or materials engineering(t least a master's degree is required for this position.)
- At least, More than 4 years of experience in CFD simulations or equivalent fields.
- General understanding of chemical and material engineering.
- Skillful in using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ or equivalent CFD software.
- User in Simcenter 3D, Infolytica, NX, or equivalent products of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.